Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My First Blog!!

Wow! Here I am. This is my very own blog and I am so excited and I have so much to write about. Fair warning, I will probably piss people off, make people laugh, make people cry and who knows what else...hopefully nothing too serious! Thanks to my buddy Brett who writes the best blog ever!! http://blog.nordquist.org/ The good news is that I can't get fired!! ha ha ha I have some shit to write about you Susan! You can't fire me because I already quit (along with 4 others before me....hmm? something wrong with this picture? the good news is that the only reason i add to your positive numbers is because i quit for "health" reasons) perhaps you should do an inventory of yourself woman....you are so far from being management material its crazy...or have you been told this before? Even the Judges don't like you!! Oh my...did I say that? you bet I did...this is way more fun than I ever dreamed it would be!!

Okay so my daughter Abri who is 9 years old is an artist! Or as the proud parent that I am...I believe and am sure that she is! She painted her first canvas paintings this week and I have to say that they are pretty frigging awesome! I will be posting pics of them but in the end after much discussion and my encouragement and telling her how good she is....she posed a very good question today and asked me "who is the youngest artist in the world?" and I told her that I have no idea but we would "Google" it (that one is for you Brett! For what it is worth I hate BING!) and so we would discover who this young person might be and probably write about how awesome their art was in my first blog. Well here she is...... http://www.onariettaremet.com/onanew/index.htm I am not sure that I really think she is that GREAT!! OH I am just a rude bitch but seriously.....her parents are artists so did they help her do these "so-called" youngest artistic fingerpaints? MY kid and your kid can paint this shit on canvas right!!!?????

Okay so there it is...my first blog and already "controversial" as hell. Here we go everyone...this is just the first of many!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm thrilled to see you got your blog setup and started writing already. Nice work! I can't wait to hear more about this Susan. What type of work did you do?

    I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete